I have to admit the Mr and I don't get out for date nights much. Thus, we have become more of the date night in sort of couple. My husband gets to show off his awesome movie picking skills. I get to show off my superb cooking skills by transforming an average week night meal into a date night worthy feast. This week I made Honey Glazed & Italian Breaded Baked Pork Chops using Progresso Bread Crumbs. Check out the recipe below.
4 pork chops
1/2 cup Progresso Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and gather ingredients.
2. Using a sauce brush, cover both sides of each pork chops with a light coating of honey. You can season with salt and pepper before brushing with honey if desired.
3. Pour bread crumbs into a shallow dish. Place pork chops on top of bread crumbs and shake lightly using a back and forth motion. Flip and shake again to bread other side. Repeat until both sides are evenly breaded.
4. Place breaded pork chops on to a foil lined pan (easy clean up). Bake for 30-40 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking progress.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|See how the honey caramelized with the bread crumbs in certain spots? Yummy goodness I y'all.!|
See how easy and simple it is to transform plain baked pork chops by adding two additional ingredients? It's amazing the taste difference the Progresso Italian bread crumbs and honey make. If you're interested in trying this recipe out be sure to print out this $1.00 off TWO Progresso Bread Crumbs products at Publix. The coupon is available for printing until May 31st and expires June 30, 2015.
Need more incentive to try out this recipe? How about entering this $15 PayPal giveaway? Yep, you could win a chance for me to pay for your date night in meal! Just use the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway is open to US residents 18 & under. Good luck!