Last week, I had the opportunity of hosting a review and giveaway for the Del Monte® Fruit Burst® Squeezers and their Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup® Snacks. By the way, the giveaway for 2 VIP coupons and a $25 Walmart gift card ends at 11:59 PM EST tonight! Click here to enter. As promised, I'm sharing my Mini Del Monte ® Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup ® Cobblers Recipe. Let's get started!
5 Del Monte® Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup® Snacks
3 tbsp light brown sugar
1/3 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup butter, cold & cubed
1 tsp granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
9 tbsp water, ice cold
1. Drain 4 of the 5 Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup ® Snacks. Pour all 4 into a medium bowl.
2. Add light brown sugar and ground cinnamon. Mix well and refrigerate.
3. In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, granulated sugar and salt. Mix well.
4. Add butter and mix until flour has a crumbled consistency. Then gradually add water, making sure to work dough in between pours.
5. Once all the water is added, knead dough for 2-5 minutes on a floured surface. Roll into a ball, wrap in plastic and let rest in the refrigerator for 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. After 45 minutes, roll out dough on a floured surface and using a cookie cutter or drinking glass cut out cobbler crusts to fit inside muffin tin. You can also cut out tops to cover your cobbler if you wish.
7. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray, line with crust and spoon in cobbler filling and add top crust if desired.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until crusts are done. Let rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
And there you have it folks! In less than 10 steps, you and your family can be enjoying some yummy mini mango pineapple cobblers. Might I add that the mini cobblers are portion control friendly, too. No huge baking dish of left over cobbler to tempt you through the night. If you have extra dough left over, you can freeze it or use to make more cobblers or apple turnovers.
You can take dessert one step further and serve these with ice cream or top them with whipped cream, fresh berries and powered sugar! Enjoy.