I didn't workout unless the ten jumping jacks I got in on Friday counts. And knowing how I used to workout before kids, it doesn't count to me. I can do better and will do. I have a dress that a blog sponsor gave me that I have to look flawless in. So, that is now my motivation to workout and tighten things back up because I have to model it and put up pics on the blog. I've been thinking about doing some kind of weekly fitness post since I don't really have an accountability partner.
The Mr. motivates me but he doesn't push me per say because I think he's afraid I'll take it the wrong way and get even more self-conscious than I am now. Went looking at Thanksgiving decorations but didn't see anything that I liked. I've been looking to Pinterest and the blogs for inspiration on DIY stuff.
My goals for this week are:
- Workout 3 nights/days
- Adding more listings to Moo's Closet
- Vote early ( Did you know you can do same day voter's registration between now and Nov 3rd?!)
- Sort through wardrobe (Still holding on to some things that don't fit since I've lost weight
- Steam clean floors and couch
- Post everyday
- Finalize Thanksgiving menu
- Make it to Sunday school
I am grateful for:
What's on your goal list for the week?