- Having had an amazing summer and for being able to help touch the lives some underprivileged youth in the process;
- Reclaiming my life, my dreams and my focus. I feel like each day I am getting closer to living the vision I've always pictured for my life;
- Finally, recommitting to the love of my life and being willing to take that next step in our relationship;
- Being a better communicator. I don't shut down nearly as much as I used to. This blog has helped me to open up so much;
- Having such an awesome family. We don't always see eye to eye or agree with each others' lifestyles but at the end of the day we still have each others' backs!
July 29, 2010
Summer is coming to a close and school will soon be in for many of us. And as I take time to reflect on my summer, I have to admit that it has been a good one. Therefore, this Thursday I am thankful for: