But anyways, back to what I'm making for today's post. If you're following me on Twitter (@Yummommies) or on Facebook (Young Urban Modern Mommies), then you would know that I had my first public showing of my Etsy Accessory Line, KE Original. Well, being a mommy of one very spoiled and pampered Princess, I thought it would be a good idea to try my hand at making some cute hair accessories. And being the bling lover that I am, I decided to make Blinged out Headbands adorned with flowers.
To create these inexpensive works of art all you need is:
A Plastic Headband
Once you have all your supplies gathered you want to:
- Remove the flowers from the wire stem and use your scissors to cut off the plastic stem part that connected the two.
- Add a medium sized dot of adhesive to your headband and then attach your flower(s).
- Start adding your rhinestones along both sides using the same adhesive. Be sure not to put too big of a dot for the rhinestones so that it doesn't ooze from under the edges.
- Allow the headband to dry for at least 15 minutes.
Hope you have fun trying your hand at creating one of these. I had so much fun that I did like 15 of them. And I want to give two of them away to two of my blog readers. So, you could be the lucky person to win one!! All you have to do to win is Subscribe to my blog.
For Extra Entries
- Leave me a comment
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter (@Yummommies)
Winners will be announced on Friday!!!!